Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Crafting Post!


Thats right guys, this is my first blog post about crafts! And I'm sure it wont be the last!


My Etsy shop has been doing rather well ("rather well" means better that what it was before, which was uneventful to say the least). I successfully sold everything in the shop, and had a bunch of custom orders for other things that had already sold. This is great! But also crafting has consumed my every waking hour (when I'm not working on my new found love of blogging!)


Here are a few different views of a dress that I made for a fine female lady in Australia! Exotic! (The top photo is the original version of the dress)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I can't wait for my dress to arrive. I nearly used an expletive, that's how excited I am! I miss ya J-Bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that's my dress!! I just found you on flickr Julia! I know that it a lot of exclamation marks but that is how much I STILL love this dress that you made for me.

    That dress in the gold stripe linen is pretty special too.

    ReplyDelete